Let God Reveal Himself to You


And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord. And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.  Exodus 6:2,3
Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments: And I will take you to me a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the Lord your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians. Exodus 6: 6-7
God wants to reveal himself to you so that you will know that he is God and there is no other God. God is God.
The bible says that God made himself known by signs, miracles, and wonders in the land of Egypt.
It has in the land of their bondage that they had seen with their own eyes the power of their God. Not only did God's children see his power but the Egyptians had seen the power of the Hebrew God. God revealed himself even to enemy that he is God. Let God reveal himself to you that you might know that he is God. He wants to reveal to you who he is, what he can do, and his love for you as his sons and daughters. It is by the works of God that you will come to know him as God as you travel in this life. God wants to reveal himself to you. Let God reveal himself to you so that you will know that God is God.

Popular posts from this blog

Why Wait For Something to Happen?