No Longer Upon the Cross

And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them. And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.
And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them. And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.
Luke 24:30-31, 50-51

 After Jesus death upon the cross, he was buried, and rose again. Jesus appeared in the flesh as risen Lord. He met with his disciples and his followers in the flesh with infallible proofs that he was no longer on the cross and he yet lived.  Jesus said " behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit have not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." Luke 24:39 Then Jesus eat before them and their eyes were opened, and they knew him.  This was proof that Jesus rose from the dead and he yet alive.
Let Jesus reveal himself to you with infallible proofs that he is alive.
He is no longer upon the cross, he rose again!

Popular posts from this blog

Why Wait For Something to Happen?