If It Had Not Been For the Lord On My Side Where Would I Be: My Testimony

 
IF IT had not been for the Lord on my side where would I be, where would I be!
I would not be here today. He has delivered me out of the traps of my enemies. I am still here to tell somebody (living witness) that God can and he will deliver and save you from the very traps that were set to destroy your life, your dreams, and your destiny.

IF IT had not been for the Lord on my side where would I be, my soul would be lost in sin but he saved my soul from eternal death.  The Lord has showed me his love, his grace, and his mercy. He has saved my soul, delivered my soul, healed my soul, and set my soul free!

 IF IT had not been for the Lord on my side where would I be. He protected me for the evil works of my enemies. He has broken every chain and bondage off of my life. Then he gave me a new way of walking and a new way of talking! Glory be to God, I have been set Free by the Almighty God.

IF IT had not been for the Lord on my side, I would not have the VICTORY over my enemies. I got the VICTORY because he was on my side.
 
Now I must say, if It had not been for the Lord who was on my side, my soul would not have escaped. Now, I must say that God is my healer, my deliverer, my strength, my peace, my joy, my provider, and my way maker. Hallelujah! To God be the Glory! Giving Praise and Honor to God for all he has done for me and what he is about to do for me.
 
~Minister Elaine~ Original posted date: December 3, 2014 on Facebook~
 

Popular posts from this blog

Why Wait For Something to Happen?