It Could Have Been Me, It Should Have Been Me But God

My Testimony of God Protection:
                                  
This morning for some reason I could not get out of the house on time.  Every time that I thought that I was walking out the door to go to work something else would cause some type of delay. Nothing was going right this morning. I finally got out of the house and on my way to work.  As I was traveling to work, there was a bad one car accident on the road which I travel every day to work.  The car was bent up and destroyed!
 I am sharing my testimony to give all glory to God for if he had not slow me down this morning that could have been me.  As I had passed the accident scene, I looked at my clock in my vehicle and notice the time which was 8:49 am which is the time that I usually have already  travel  through this area by that time. 
Something in my spirit was saying to me that was meant for you but because my God is God he protected me.  I was shouting; thank you Lord, thank you Lord, thank you Lord for it could have been me and should have been me But God. 


It could have been, it should have been me but God protected me from unseen danger. He hid me from unseen trap not because I was perfect in all my ways but because I trust him, love him, believe him, walking in his ways, living righteous (holy life) and fear him.  I’m safe! I’m still live!
All I can say about what happen today is thank you Lord for your divine protection! It could have been me, it should have been but God delivered me!

 
We live within the shadow of the Almighty, sheltered by the God who is above all gods. This I declare, that he alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I am trusting him.  For he rescues you from every trap and protects you from the fatal plague.  He will shield you with his wings! They will shelter you. Psalm 91: 1 -4 Living Bible
 
~ By Minister Elaine~
 

Popular posts from this blog

Why Wait For Something to Happen?