My Testimony: I Once Was Lost But Now I am Found


 
For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry. Luke 15:24 (KJV)
 
I once was lost but now I am found. I was blind but now I see. For I was once lost in sin and I didn't know Jesus. I was going through my life not knowing Jesus. But one day I spoke to God about my problems because I didn't know what was coming against me and I was not truly saved (sinner).  But this day, I spoke to God and I said that I know that you know what is trying to destroy me and keep me in darkness (sin).
Today, I can say to you that God answered me and He saved my soul and delivered me from out of pit of hell.  He saved my soul and led me through the darkness unto His marvelous light.
I am not perfect but I am not where I use to be in my life. I got Jesus and my name is written in the Lamb Book of Life.  If God can save me, I know that he will do the same thing for you. Seek Jesus today for your soul salvation while you still have time. Seek Jesus!


Popular posts from this blog

Why Wait For Something to Happen?