God's Amazing Grace

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me.  I once was lost, but now I'm found. I was blind, but now I see....

The bible says  "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God" (NIV)--Ephesians 12:8

God's grace is so amazing that he saved a sinner like me.. It was his grace that saved my lost soul. 


His grace is what saves a soul lost in sin and lost in darkness. It's his amazing Grace that delivers/ heals a lost soul. His Grace is so amazing....His grace will save you if you would just believe and have faith....

Today is the day of salvation if you are not saved.... Accept Jesus  Christ as your Lord & Savior today. Don't put it off another day for tomorrow might  just be to late. Give your life to Christ today. Ask him to come into your heart and be your Lord & Savior. Ask him to forgive you of your sins and create in you a clean heart and renew a right spirit within you. His grace will save you through your faith not by your good deeds but by his grace. Seek him today for your soul salvation......

Popular posts from this blog

Why Wait For Something to Happen?