The Great I AM Is In The Midst Of Thee

 And the Lord said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh; lo, he cometh forth to the water; and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Let my people go, that they may serve me. Else, if thou wilt not let my people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are.
 And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the Lord in the midst of the earth.
And I will put a division between my people and thy people: tomorrow shall this sign be.
Exodus 8:20-23

God is able to deliver you from anything that is coming against you for he is in the midst of  whatever you may be going through. I want to encouraged you to call on the name of Jesus and he will deliver you and save your soul. Just as God delivered the children of Israel out of 430 years of bondage, he can do the same thing for you.

God wants you free from bondage and sin for he sent only begotten Son to die for your sin that you might receive deliverance from the things/people who are holding you in bondage. 

Today is a day of salvation and deliverance for you if you will choose this day who you will serve. God is the Great I AM and he  has already came in the flesh that you might be healed , delivered, and set free from bondage of sin. Receive him today and your life will never be the same never again.
Try Jesus and everything will be alright.  The Great I AM came that you might live through him.

Now, Listen today's message: Message available at 6:30 PM EST...click on the link to listen live or listen in the archive after 7:00 PM EST.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/votwm/2015/08/23/the-great-i-am-is-in-the-midst-of-thee

Popular posts from this blog

Why Wait For Something to Happen?