The Heart Reflection: Author's Note



Hi, I’m Elaine, and I want you to become all that you were created to be. I believe with all my heart that if you change what is coming into your heart, you can change your whole life.  I do think that you can change your whole life if you guide your heart. Also, I do believe that “As a man think in his own heart, so is he.”

I discovered, during my many years of research that the condition of a spiritual heart will affect whole body. If you are struggling with the uncertainties in your life whether saved or unsaved, I can guarantee that it’s tied to your heart.

I chose to write this ebook, The Heart Reflection, because my whole life was changed from not knowing who I was, to now, knowing who I am, who I belong to, and who I  was created to be by changing my heart.

I want you to experience what I experienced. When you change your heart, you will change your whole life.  “Change your heart, Change your life”

I do hope that this ebook; The Heart Reflection meet your expectations. Purchase today!

Thank you so much for purchasing this ebook, The Heart Reflection.

If you enjoyed reading it, please consider leaving a review and recommend it to your family and friend.

Be on the lookout for next upcoming ebook. Coming soon!

AVAILABLE NOW!

PURCHASE 
AMAZON.COM OR KINDLE STORE



Popular posts from this blog

Why Wait For Something to Happen?