His Grace Is Sufficient Enough For You



And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.  For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. II Corinthians 12: 7 - 10

Listen to message:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/votwm/2019/05/05/his-grace-is-suficient-enough-for-you

Popular posts from this blog

Why Wait For Something to Happen?