Not My Will But Your Will



And they came to a place which was named Gethsemane: and he saith to his disciples, Sit ye here, while I shall pray. And he taketh with him Peter and James and John, and began to be sore amazed, and to be very heavy; And saith unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful unto death: tarry ye here, and watch.
 And he went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him. And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. Mark 14: 32-36

Jesus himself said unto God the Father, Not my will but your will, in order words, He accepted the will of God. He said yes to dying upon the cross for the sins of the whole world. He knew that his death upon the cross would save many souls. Therefore he said nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. We too must say unto God not my will but your will let it be done in life for you know what is best for me. As believers we must get to point that we say yes to the Lord and his will for our life. Once we get pass our will for our self and accept the will of Father than he work miracles through and in our life.

Listen now to message:  http://my.blogtalkradio.com/tools/#/my-episodes



Popular posts from this blog

Why Wait For Something to Happen?