Praise the Lord

PraiseThe Name of Jesus!
 
Today, my spirit is praising my God for His deliverance POWER! He has done so much for me. He has set me free. He has delivered me out of the hands of my enemies for there were many. He has saved my soul. He has been my source and my provider.
 
When I needed a friend, He was there for me. When I needed a shoulder to cry on He was there for me. When I was lonely, He was my company keeper. When I need a protector, He was my man of war. He has never left me nor forsaken me.
 
When it seems like I wasn't going to make it, I heard His voice say unto me that I am your God and I am with you. I will fight for you. 
 
For all of these reasons, I got a reason to Praise the Lord. 
We all have a reason to the Praise the name of Jesus for all that He has already done for us. He laid down His life for us that we might be healed, delivered, and set free from the works of the enemy. 
 
Now, this is a reason to Praise Him because He took upon His body our sins, and suffered much that we might have life in Him.  Praise His Holy name for He is worthy of all our Praises. So today and every day of our life's; Let us Praise the name of Jesus.
 
Praise the name of Jesus!
Praise the name of the Lord!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! 
Praise the Name of Jesus!

Popular posts from this blog

Why Wait For Something to Happen?